Close-up of Yellow Taxi of Havana II by Philippe Hugonnard
Great Art Deserves to be on Canvas! Unlike thin posters and paper prints, Giclée canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. This artwork is crafted in the USA with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched, and stapled over North American pine-wood bars in Gallery Wrap style; a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries. Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades even when exposed to strong light. Add brilliance in color and exceptional detail to your space with this contemporary and uncompromising style!
· 100% Made in USA.
· Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen.
· Fade resistant Epson UltraChrome™ archival inks.
· Highest grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas.
· Finest North American pine wood stretcher bars.
· Ready to hang right out of the box. Absolutely no assembly needed.
· Free hanging accessories and instructions included.
- OriginUnited States
— Original Or Print: no
— Print Type: Giclee
— Print Material: Artist-grade cotton/poly canvas and North American anti-shrink pine wood stretcher bars. Anti-fade Epson UltraChrome™ inks.
— Framed: Unframed
— Installation Hardware: yes
Shipping AvailabilityUnited States
Shipping PolicyStandard Ground Shipping
Ship In2-3 weeks ⓘ
Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return or cancellation